Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees 2022/2023 for New Students
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the Management. All New & Returning Students are hereby informed.
|Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees 2022/2023 For New Students|
All students who choose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their School Fees for the 2022/2023 session as listed below.
This post was published to notify the general public, especially Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) prospective Students to check the amount payable as School Fees for the 2022/2023 session.
(INDIGENES & NON-INDIGENES)
|Indigenes||N 53,000.00 each session|
|Non- Indigenes||N 73,000.00 each session|
All first-year students are expected to take the compulsory Five General Studies Courses (GSS).
Each student is to pay an extra N 2,500.00 only for the five GSS Courses which is charged N500.00 per GSS Course.
AKSU Payment Procedure for fresh students
- Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from your PC or any cyber café around you.
- Click on the student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on REGISTER NOW and Select admission
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the verify button.
- Select the school fees button and click the continue button.
- Select full payment
- Click on the print button to print the pre-payments analysis slip.
- Click on the make payment button to make payment using the e-transact online payment platform.
- Select pay at bank mode from the payment mode options menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the continue button to proceed.
- An acknowledgement slip containing the details of your transaction appears.
- Click the acknowledgement slip button to print the slip.
- Use the acknowledgement slip and visit any of the listed banks below.
- At the Bank, the bank teller uses the acknowledgement slip to accept the payment in cash and provides the student with an e-transact receipt.
- With the e-transact receipt visit the bursary department to collect your official university receipt.
Banks that accept payments of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- First City Monument Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Unity Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- GT Bank
- Access Bank
- Eco Bank
As you have read all the Understood Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees is made possible with the help of Admin.